Monday 21 September 2009

Just over a stone to go

Had a much better loss this week-would have been even better if totm hadn't gone and got in the way as usual. 3 1/4lb has taken me to within 6 1/4lb of a healthy BMI and 14 1/4lb of my goal weight. I also exceeded the 30lb target that I set myself to lose before Linda and Neil came over.

I hope it doesn't take too long to get to my healthy BMI-I can't wait to be back on 810 again. Celeriac is also back in season so I should at least get a chance to try it this time. All I need is a couple of good weeks and I'll be there. Then it's just down to getting the last 7lb or so off. Stupid as it might sound, I not only want to get to goal by my scales but also by my CDC's, so that would take me actually nearer to 9 stone because of the difference in our scales. I would secretly love to be 8 stone something but that might be taking it a bit too far. I have to know when to stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment