Tuesday 20 October 2009

Still not in the 9's yet....

I've been 10 stone something for 7 weeks now and I'm starting to get pretty pissed off with it. I've had 3 bad attacks of IBS, plus totm which has reduced my weight loss considerably. Last month I lost a measly 7lb. This week, for the first time ever, the scales showed a sts. I just want to get into the 9's now and show a 6 stone loss finally. I have just over 7lb to lose now, but I don't have long before Christmas and our holidays to lose it and move up the plans. I'm starting to get cravings again now-don't know if it's because my totm is due again and it's making me hungrier. I'm debating whether to have another frozen tetra just this once and hoping it won't make a difference. I've had a bar this morning and a tetra plus my chicken tonight-but my 3rd pack would have been the chicken and mushroom soup that I used as a 'stuffing'. I don't know what to do-I want to ignore the craving, but I feel hungry. I think I'm better to give in to a craving for a tetra rather than head for the crisps and sweets. If I get to having just a couple of pounds to lose before our holiday I might move up to 1000 cals and do more exercise. I need to be off this and on my own-I can't be affording this for too much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment