Monday 7 December 2009

Under goal weight

I'm on my second week of 1200 calories now. This morning I'd lost 1/4lb. I'm tending to think of my weight loss more in 2 week gaps now, because my weight fluctuates so much when I first move up a stage. I finally got my totm-10 days late, and my weight went up by nearly 3lb. It's now come back down, making me 9 stone 4 3/4lbs as of this morning.

I'm beginning to realise that, although I like to see the numbers dropping on the scales, it doesn't make a huge difference if my weight does go up by a few pounds-it doesn't make any difference to my measurements. I'm going to have to get used to the fact that the scales aren't going to show losses for much longer. I just hope that I can maintain successfully and not lose the plot completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment