Thursday 26 November 2009

GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally got to goal on Monday. I'm now on my 2nd week of 1000 and about to move up to 1200 next week.

I actually got to goal a week ago last Sunday, but 1/2lb went back on for weigh in. Then once I was on 1000 the scales yo-yo'd up and down all week. I've actually been enjoying being able to have some pasta, rice and jacket potatoes. My favourite meal so far has to be the wholewheat pasta and quorn, cooked with spinach and a couple of light cheese triangles.

Don't know what I'm going to do for tea next week. I don't like any of the recipes in the Cambridge book. Might see if I can find some diet meals within the calorie allowance. I've got 2 weeks now of 1200 and 2 of 1500. That will take me up to Christmas.

IBS is playing up badly at the moment. Been to the doctor this morning. I'm not even going to think about weighing myself again until I've got over this. The doctor (who was a locum) told me that she thought she was looking at the wrong notes as it said 'BMI over 30'!

No comments:

Post a Comment