Friday 14 August 2009

Not far to go now....

Had another crap loss on Monday-this time only 1 1/2lb. Still, I suppose as long as it's going downwards it's better than nothing. Hoping for a better loss this time-so far it's 2 1/2lb-with a couple of days still to go yet. If it stays as it is today I have just under 27lbs to go until I reach my goal! Obviously I'm hoping that it's a bit more than that-and at least another 3lb next week. I want to be as near as possible to the 10's by the time I go back to work.

On Sunday I will have been on CD for 5 whole months. I just don't know where the time's gone. I can't believe that I found a diet I could stick to without cheating once. I'm so, so glad I did this. Just tried on the few remaining items in my wardrobe that I knew didn't fit me. They still don't but I'm much closer than I was before! Looking forward to buying myself a new dress for the party in October-we're going to go to Kingston to have a look round near the end of September. No point going yet-I could have lost a good few more pounds by then! Just imagine-me going in 'normal' clothes shops to buy things!!

My CDC says that she wants to enter me for Slimmer of the Year still. There is no particular criteria-I just have to be at, or near to my goal by November. I'm so flattered by that. I just can't get over the fact that I have ribs-and hip bones. I have knees that I can feel that aren't covered by a layer of fat. I have collar bones and no back fat-a proper waist. I love this feeling and I never want it to end.....

No comments:

Post a Comment