Thursday 6 August 2009

144 days - 6th August

Thought it was about time I posted a catch up. I lost 2lbs for Monday's WI-totm came on Friday eventually so that was quite good for me really, although it's been rather weird this time round. Really heavy to start but finished within 4 days. Normally I have really painful boobs for up to a couple of weeks beforehand, but this time nothing-they hurt now it's finished, so it's really strange. Also have a bit of a stomach 'ache' today. Feeling quite bloated and horrible. It feels like IBS, though I've never suffered with it on this diet before, and not for a long time before that. So far this week I've only lost 1lb so things aren't really looking that great for this week either. I need to lose another 2lb before I've lost 4 1/2 stone-I feel like I've been saying 'I've lost nearly 4 1/2 stone' forever. It would be really great now to have a couple of good weeks to get me over this and a bit nearer to a 5 stone loss. I know my losses seem quite slow compared to a lot on mini's, but I could never have lost this much on any other diet. I just have to keep reminding myself of that every time I have a slow week!

Went out last night. Can't say I was looking forward to it as it meant I had to sit and watch everybody else eat. In the end it didn't bother me nearly as much as I'd thought it would. I couldn't even have a drink, but I took a bottle of water with me. It was fun.

I've now got 30lbs to go until goal. Then I'll see if I want to lose any more when I get there. I think that I'll be happy with 9 stone 7. Then the real fun begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment