Monday 9 November 2009

Aaargh-still not quite there yet.....

Damn! I was really hoping that I would have lost that 2lb by today, but instead I have to be content with 1lb. Not happy. Was wanting to start on 1000 today, but I don't feel like I can yet as I don't know if that 2lb would go in time. I'll have to see how things go this week.

Went shopping yesterday. Needed new ski jacket and salopettes. Got the jacket in a size 12 as I wanted it more roomy for jumpers, etc underneath, but got the salopettes in a size 10. Tried them on over my leggings to make sure there was plenty of room for thermals. Got a jacket and salopettes for me and a jacket for Brian-just over £60. Well happy with that price.

Did loads of walking around Staines so got plenty of exercise. Then came home and did 40 minutes of an exercise dvd-that did include the hard bits! Feeling really bruised and sore today-don't know why. This isn't my muscles feeling sore, it's as if I've been beaten up kind of bruised feeling. Wonder what causes that.

Am I ever going to get to goal? What worries me is that I'll get there and then put on again when I start on 1000. I must stop obsessing so much on what the scales say.

No comments:

Post a Comment