Thursday 5 November 2009

Frustrating!

Lost 2 1/2lb in the end last week-leaving me with just 3lb to go! Was hoping that if I managed to lose at least 2lb this week I would go up to 1000 next week, but do you think I can manage to get anything off at the moment? So far this week I have lost a measly 1/4lb! Think I am slightly constipated (tmi?), so hoping to lose before Monday morning. My CDC is going to be away soon so I need to get 2 weeks worth this time.

The inches are still dropping a bit. Lost another inch from my bust-making it 35 inches now (!) and also under my bust, making it 29 inches. Still need to start exercising so that I can tone up a bit more, but then my trousers might actually be too big again. My size 10's are now starting to get a bit roomy! Hoping and praying that next time I post it will be to say that I am finally at my goal weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment