Tuesday 21 April 2009

Week 6

2nd day in and I'm feeling fine-although tired. Wouldn't put that down to the diet though-I went back to work yesterday after a lovely 2 weeks off and I hate having to get up at 6.30am again when I'd got used to having an extra couple of hours in bed.

Weigh in yesterday. Only lost just under 2lb this time-a bit disappointing but then there are going to be weeks like that. I know that I've done everything right-there's nothing I could have done any different. When I look at my weight loss overall it's amazing. 5 weeks and just under 1 1/2 stone-it took over 3 months for me to lose less than that last year and the year before and I had to work bloody hard for that at the gym as well as feeling half starved. It will be nice to get back into the 13's again-hopefully in the next couple of weeks if the losses are good. Time is actually flying by on this diet-after this week I have another 6 weeks on Sole Source and I have to go on 810 for a week. Am actually quite looking forward to it even if I will be living on chicken breasts all week as I don't like fish (without batter!) or cottage cheese or most of the other stuff you're allowed. I like quorn, but that is only when it's mixed with Ragu and accompanied by spaghetti! Don't know whether I'll have it at lunchtime so I've got something to eat at work-or have a bar at work and save the chicken for a hot meal later. Plenty of time to worry about that yet. I'll spend all that time thinking about it and that week will be over in a flash. Then back to another 12 weeks or so on Sole Source until I reach 25 BMI and have to move up again.

I'm really proud of myself actually for sticking to this. So many people have said that there's no way that they could do this diet-I would have probably said the same at one point. You just have to be in the right head space-that's the only secret. If you are then you can cope with anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment