Friday 24 April 2009

Nearly the end of week 6

I'm hoping it's not going to be another slow week this week but I don't hold out much hope. The scales just don't seem to be shifting. I'm hoping it's not the bars that are slowing things down as I really enjoy them and look forward to having one every night. Not just that-there are certain other benefits to having a bar every day as they seem to help 'get things moving'. Had a bit of a weird stomach ache all week-like it was going to be my TOTM. Actually it feels more like the middle of the month as I sometimes get a bit of a stomach ache then too.

I've stuck to this diet absolutely 100% for all the time I've been on it. I know that I cannot fail to lose weight, but I just wish that the slower weeks would come a bit later on in the diet when I was much nearer to goal. Someone at work today (who has actually lost loads of weight herself with help from a nutritionist) asked me how my diet was going and if I'd lost any weight! Now I thought it was obvious that I've lost 21lb's, but obviously not. It's left me feeling very slightly demoralised and wanting to have a really good couple of weight loss weeks, losing about 5-6lbs for a change like a lot of others do. I want my reward for being so good for all these weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment