Sunday 19 July 2009

Hoping against hope that my weight doesn't go up again before WI tomorrow morning, like it did last week. After a slow start to the week I've finally managed to drop 3lbs and am only 3/4lb away from my 4 stone now. Still don't think I will manage that by tomorrow though. I am no longer officially obese now-just overweight. Will be nice that once that 3/4lb has gone I will also be in the 11's!

Tried my jeans on again and managed to do them up! A bit tight, but still! Same with my salopettes. I will have to have some other item of clothing to aim towards now. Not going to buy anything else to wear now-my wardrobe is full of stuff that will get me through the summer holidays. Going to try and walk everywhere over the holidays to tone me up a bit more-also finally ordered the Winsor Pilates. Hoping it won't take the 28 days that it says it could be on the website! If I do get a good weight loss this week it will have to last me. Totm is due to rear it's ugly head again on Friday so it might not be so good for that WI.

No comments:

Post a Comment