Sunday 26 July 2009

So close I can almost touch it.....

I was thinking today of how far I've come. From weighing almost 16 stone at the start of this journey (more when you consider how much I weighed before the holiday) to the 11 stone something I am currently today. It feels good. I have re-set my goal to 9 1/2 stone from 9, as it seems a more maintainable figure. I'm feeling much better about myself already-not that I want to stay where I am though!

Totm is non-existent at the moment. Should have happened yesterday but is conspicuous by it's absence. Apart from a bad stomach ache on Thursday have had none of the other signs that it's on it's way. No spotting, nothing. Over the last few months I'd got used to the fact that it was 26 days on the dot-now it's thrown me another curve ball and I don't have a clue any more.

Paul is due down in a few days-he has no idea about the diet and wants to meet up. He will have to be sworn to secrecy where Linda and Neil are concerned. I don't want them to find out before I can surprise them in September! Been invited to a party in October. Ordered a dress (in 3 different sizes) but none of them fit. They're going to have to go back unfortunately. The one place it doesn't fit is across the back and I can't guarantee losing inches from my back! Anywhere else maybe-but not there. They're low stock already so I won't be able to get it again in a couple of months time.

If things stay as they are for tomorrow's weigh in I only have 32 1/2lbs left to go! I won't get too excited though-the last couple of weeks the scales have gone UP for Monday morning...ffs...

No comments:

Post a Comment