Monday 6 July 2009

Week 17

Not a good weight loss this week-in fact it's the worst I've had since I started. It was totm last week so I wasn't really expecting much-my weight has yo yo'd up and down all week, but it finally dropped to 12st 5 1/2 on Sunday-only to go straight back up to 12st 7 this morning....grrrrr. On any other diet this would have had me heading straight for the crisps, but not this time. I might still be pretty peed off at the little amount I lost, but I'm not going to let it sabotage me. My cdc said that no less than 5 people called her to cancel today because of their rubbish losses this week. I think it must have been the heat and everyone has been retaining water like mad.

I would have thought that all the exercise I got walking back to the car after Take That on Saturday would have made some difference. Who knows-it might catch up with me sometime! I was very good and didn't go off plan at all. I had planned to have some chicken, as the heat had been affecting me and leaving me quite dizzy. Although it was supermarket, pre-packed tikka chicken, it was also low calorie and low salt. There was only 130g of it and I was really quite full. I had a frozen tetra in the morning followed by the chicken and a mousse at lunchtime. I also took a bar for later on when we got to Wembley. Although we had Sapphire tickets, with free drink (and there was a buffet) I didn't touch anything other than a bottle of water, so I was really good. Lets hope I get my reward at next week's WI.

No comments:

Post a Comment