Wednesday 15 July 2009

Slow week

Week 18 and things are going slooooow. Just because I don't want them to. Lost 3 1/2lbs at Monday WI, but I wasn't happy because the day before it had been 4 1/4. As it is I've only lost 1/2lb so far this week, so I will still be obese (just) on my birthday tomorrow and won't have lost 4 stone in 4 months. I'll be lucky to get my 4 stone off by next Monday at this rate. Really annoyed to have a slow week this week because it's my totm next week and that will ruin it anyway.

On a better note, tried lots of clothes on at the weekend and I actually fit into quite a few more things. I nearly fit into my salopettes, which I'm amazed about-I was hoping to fit into them at Christmas, I certainly wasn't even nearly expecting to get into them now. I can't do them up yet but it won't be that long. Haven't got a clue what I'm going to wear to work tomorrow. My work trousers are so loose they look terrible. I've only got the one more day but I really don't think that I can wear them. It's mufti day on Friday so I can wear my jeans-then I won't have to worry about more trousers until September.

Time for more photos tomorrow. Also going to take a photo of me in the size 24 jeans that I bought a little while before I started on Cambridge. They were so huge on me when I put them on at the weekend! I nearly fit into my favourite size 14 jeans from Next now. Just a little while before I can do them up yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment