Friday 30 October 2009

Nearly at the finishing post!

As of today I have just under 5lb left to lose-though I am hoping and praying that a bit more weight comes off before Monday morning.

When I last wrote on here I was right about totm. It came the same day! I am enjoying 810 again, but I am really looking forward to going up to 1000. I really think I'm ready for it. Of course I could go up to it now if I wanted to-but I do want to get to goal on 810 first. I know that as I go up my weight loss will slow down a lot more so I can't risk it when I'm so close. Having much more trouble drinking the water at the moment-could be because I'm on a week's holiday at the moment. It's so much easier when I'm at work to get it down. That said, I am at least managing to get the minimum recommended amount inside me if nothing else.

Tried on some jeans in Next yesterday. Never expected to get into the size 12, though they fitted easily-and were probably just a bit big round the waist. Couldn't quite get into the 10-perhaps it was because they were boyfriend jeans and did up round the tummy and not the waist. Seems like I'm the perfect size 11! Not bad for jeans though-I normally have to wear at least one size bigger in jeans, so for me to be anywhere near to fitting into a pair in a 10 is brilliant. Tried another of Claire's dresses on from Jane Norman. Another size 8 and it fits! I'm loving being able to feel my bones! This feeling has to overcome my cravings-this has to be miles better than how eating a packet of crisps or a bar of chocolate makes me feel.

Wish I could be at my goal in the next 10 days or so, but I bet it will be at least another 3 weigh-ins before I am. I had quite a good week last week, so I never have 3 good weeks in a row. I've only lost 1 1/4lb so far this week. I could do with making it at least 2lb. I'd be happy with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment