Sunday 3 May 2009

End of Week 7

According to my scales I have 1lb to lose before I've lost the magical 2 stone! But I weigh in tomorrow (on my scales only 'cos my CDC is away) and I don't think I can lose a whole pound in one day. Bugger-I really wanted it to be gone by tomorrow then concentrate on the next one. I will also be in the next stone down too. Woohoo! Already I weigh less than I have done in a number of years-can't exactly remember how long-all I remember is when we went to Levi a couple of years back I didn't weigh less than 14st 10lb. Now I weigh much less than that! My goal weight I haven't been in even longer. I remember being about 10 1/2st when I worked at Self Serve and that was years ago! Soon I will be even less than that. Brian spoke to Linda yesterday, he did remember not to tell her about the diet. I want it to be a complete surprise next time we see them!

I'm going to cross my fingers for the 1lb weight loss by tomorrow. It's not completely impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment