Monday 29 June 2009

Another good week




So for once this week was another good weight loss - 3 3/4lb. TOTM has arrived again today and I now have a rotten stomach ache. It's going to be very hot this week-it seems to be affecting me as I keep going really dizzy and everything goes black, like I'm going to faint. It's either totm that's affecting me as well as the heat or I need to eat something in this weather to help me cope better, though I don't really want to have to do that. Saying that, I am going to have some chicken on Saturday as it will be more of a hectic day and I don't want to faint on the tube!

Going to have to throw away my size 18 pyjama bottoms-they keep falling down and I trip over them! Washed all of the old pairs that I've kept in the drawer and they all fit-all size 12-14. I really would like to order those Winsor Pilates dvd's now so they come before the summer holidays start. I want to start toning up sooner rather than later. The quicker I can start the better I'll look when Linda and Neil come over.

No comments:

Post a Comment