Thursday 21 May 2009

Not shifting this week

Well so far this week the scales haven't budged. The 1/4lb that I put on for Monday came off again on Tuesday, but they haven't moved so much as an ounce since. I'm hoping that they're going to move before the end of the week or it's going to be really disappointing. There's no way that my CDC will believe that I haven't cheated at this rate. I'm trying not to care, but my loss last week wasn't great either so I would have expected something halfway decent this week. It worries me that my losses are quite slow. If this is what it's like with 4 stone something still to go, what on earth is it going to be like for me trying to maintain my weight? Perhaps it's the bars that might be slowing things down a bit, but I don't want to stop having them. I don't know how I could cope without them being as I've gone off the shakes. I know sometimes you can have a bad week on the scales but still lose inches, but I haven't even lost any more of those this week either. Please let me see a drop on the scales soon-and a good one......

2 comments:

  1. Angie can I just say if you are feeling demotivated look at your start photo and your most recent one. The difference is incredible and you've done really well. Stick with it. Maybe you need to change the type of excercise you do to shock your body out of its routine. Also dont forget sometimes the body just slows down for a rest but makes it up once its recovered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maggz. I'm not actually doing much exercise at the moment apart from walking a bit and using the wii fit every now and again. I can't really up it too much until I've started to go up the plans. I'm going to start doing pilates a bit more regularly and using light weights in order to tone up. I'm really pleased with what I've lost so far. I've a long way to go yet, but I'm getting there!

    ReplyDelete