Sunday 31 May 2009

Please don't let me gain by tomorrow...

After my last post where I said it was coming off really slowly this week I've had a bit of a 'whoosh'. When I weighed myself this morning I'd lost 3 3/4lb! Unfortunately I am also having heavy 'spotting' which means my totm is on it's way and could bugger everything up. All I want is either to stay the same as I am today or to (pretty please) lose that other 1/4lb so that I can say I lost 4lb this week! I know I must be holding onto water somewhere because my waist measured an inch more this morning. If I could lose 4lb I would only have .8lb to lose to meet my Summer Solstice challenge and it would also give me a great start on the June challenge as I put down that I wanted to lose 12lb throughout June! (I always err on the cautious side!) Whatever my scales say, by the time I'm weighed 'officially' tomorrow it will be crapper! But I don't care, 'cos I always go by my own anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment