Tuesday 5 May 2009

Week 8

So I didn't manage to hit the magical 2 stone for WI day, but I did this morning-one day later! I am finally in the 13's! I can't remember the last time I was there but it was at least 3-4 years ago! I've got a stomach ache as I've just got my TOTM-5 days early as usual. I'm more on than off lately, but I'm actually too happy to care! In another couple of weeks I'll be taking my 2 month photos-wonder how much difference I'll notice in them! Saw my uncle and my great nephew on Saturday-they were amazed at my weight loss as I haven't seen them for a while. It's really nice when people notice and compliment you. Somebody even tooted their car horn at me the other day-that hasn't happened for a while! I can't wait to be really slim for Lapland in December-a new jacket and salopettes will be needed I hope! I want to go sledging and for long walks in the snow. I'd really like to meet up again with all my Darren mates and amaze them with how slim I am then. Started to use my body brush yesterday-thought I'd give it a go as it's meant to be so good for you. I'll be pampered to the max!

No comments:

Post a Comment