Tuesday 12 May 2009

Week 9

Can't believe that I'm in my 9th week already. Only lost 1 1/2lbs this week as it was my totm-but that still makes it 29lb in 8 weeks, so I can't complain. Hoping that the hunger will go away now that my totm is nearly over-it wasn't enough to make me crack and eat something, but it wouldn't go away. My periods are so messed up on this diet, heavier and much more painful too.

One of the really weird things-probably something to do with the ketosis-is the salty taste in my mouth all the time. Sometimes it drives me mad. It's like I've been gargling with salt water! I also have lots of little tiny bruises on my legs. Four more weeks of Sole Source before I have my 810 week-I'm looking forward to that. Hope I still manage to lose some weight in that week-it's probably going to be my totm again by then. Going to set myself another little challenge-to be down to my 'overweight' BMI of 30 by August 1st. That's another 25lb to lose, so that should give me plenty of time. I've allowed for a couple of bad weeks in there. Altogether, taking my weight as of today, I have 4 stone 12 still to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment