Tuesday 23 June 2009

100 days!

Today is my 100th day of the Cambridge diet. To think that I couldn't picture myself getting past the first few weeks. I'm proud to say that I've been 100% for the whole time. I've managed to ignore the cravings-I do still get them-and I'm really happy I did this.

This week I lost 3 1/4lb, which I was happy with. I'm never lucky to get much more than that. I'm hoping to have a good loss next week too before my totm comes yet again this month. I want to lose as much as possible before Linda and Neil come over in September. I want to give them a REALLY big shock.

Going to see Take That on the 4th July. I'm really looking forward to it. Planning to cook some chicken and take it with me. It's going to be a long day and I don't want to feel faint or sick. I've planned to eat it so I'm fine with it. As of this morning I was 12 st 9 3/4. Can't remember the last time I ever weighed that.

No comments:

Post a Comment