Saturday 6 June 2009

I was feeling disappointed....

...with my weight loss this week. After the 3/4lb weight gain, which I lost next day, I then gained another 1/2lb, stayed the same then lost 3/4lb again. So now I only have till Monday morning to lose a bit more-and I don't normally lose anything from Sunday to Monday. I was expecting this week to be a washout because of my totm and I wasn't wrong. I just wasn't expecting it to be quite this bad.

I was feeling a bit flat. Concentrating more on what other people manage to lose, even when they cheat and feeling a bit hard done by. Decided to have a shower and go pamper myself. Got distracted by my wardrobe and decided to try on a skirt that I used to wear to work all the time. Only tried it on because I thought it was a size 14 and I wanted to see how near I was to fitting into it. It surprised me when I could get it on-even though I couldn't quite do it up. Not as surprised as I was when I took it off and saw the label said it was a size 12! I then decided to try on another skirt that was a size 16. It fitted perfectly, but it wasn't a 16-it was a 14!

I can hardly be disappointed with my weight loss this week. OK, so it's not going to show on the scales but I am still losing fat. I've lost another 4 inches so far over the past few weeks-my bust has reduced from a 40DD to a 38B so far. Since I've had my hair cut it notices more than ever. I've even noticed people at work glancing in my direction. They wouldn't say anything because otherwise it would be like telling me I was fat and now I'm not-but I know they can see the difference. I love getting compliments-I'm just not used to it-I never get compliments. I've been the 'fat one' for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment