Friday 12 June 2009

This week is going to be a total washout

So far this week I have lost zilch. I have put on and lost the same 1/4lb a number of times but the scales are stubbornly refusing to move. Looks like I've hit the dreaded plateau. Last week was a crap loss too-so with this week set to look the same I'm not very happy.

Abandoned the vegetables-it was making me miserable. Used my chicken and mushroom soup to make stuffing and a sauce for my chicken, which was absolutely yummy! Going to have that for my dinner on Sunday too, so I feel like I'm having a 'Sunday dinner' for a change. Not really looking forward to the chicken tonight as I've had to marinade it in the dreaded yoghurt-which I'm also not keen on.

Hoping to get some celeriac tonight from Sainsburys. Bet I can't get any. If I do get some I'll probably hate it, but I need to try it. Would be handy if I did like it 'cos it would give me a nicer dinner for the weekend.

The only thing I'll actually miss about my 810 week is having my bar at lunchtime. It's been nice taking that to work. I'm getting a bit worried about hair loss at the moment. It's not that I've noticed it much-not yet anyway, but a number of people on mini's are having problems. Think I might buy some Vitamin B complex and some Vitamin A and start taking it now. It's meant to be good for your hair.

I live in hope of losing something this week, but I won't hold my breath. If I don't lose anything I'd better get something exceptional the week after!

No comments:

Post a Comment