Monday 1 June 2009

Week 11 Weigh in

Well didn't lose any more by this morning but didn't gain either, so it was a very respectable 3 3/4lbs. I'm pleased with that. So that's nearly 39lbs off in 11 weeks. My official weigh in was rubbish, just like I thought it would be. It barely registered on the scales. It went from 13st 9.8 last week, to 13st 9.6 this week. Don't know why I'm disappointed because I always take it from my own scales anyway! Think my totm must be closer than I thought-I'm starting to get a bit of a stomach ache again and just feel a bit low. That, plus the extra water weight and wearing my trainers to be weighed didn't help. I don't feel like it's cheating to take my weight by my own scales as I also take bad readings from mine, when my CDC's show a good loss. Besides, first thing in the morning in my undies I am getting what my body weighs-not my clothes and my shoes, plus everything I've either eaten or drunk.

I'm now 3 1/4lb away from 3 stone. Don't know if I'm going to manage that in the next week, what with totm but it would be nice. It would be nice to get it out of the way before my 810 week next week. I'm looking forward to it, but just hope that I manage a loss of at least a couple of pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment